Lollipop girl in Lollipop day - Costa Rica: chapter n.4

watercolors + ink on paper
Good morning everyone,
here we are again, ready to start a new chapter in Costa Rica.
I'm back into the jungle!
It's been a week now and this is the first illustration I've realized since I arrived, mostly inspired by the beautiful and lively colors I see here every day.
It's rainy season in Costa Rica and the nature is absolutely astonishing.
my flower cocktail
Talking about nature, here is a funny decoration I made with lovely flowers floating into the water placed in a wine glass.
Now my work table looks much better.
See there?! This place is packed with butterflies flying all around me.

A couple of days ago I went out looking for new waterfalls in Cabuya/Montezuma area.
So this is me, trying not to fall into the water...
It makes me feel like Mowgli and I love it.
www.liviomacchia.com
It's raining again now, outside as inside me.
Not everything is "sugar and spice" even when you get the chance to live in Paradise.
But we have art and nature and everything is evolving so… let's wait for the rain to end.
Let's wait for the sun to rise and shine again over our salted heads.

As always...thank you for your support!
If you want to see and read more about Costa Rica here it is, another post for you.
If you have instagram and you want to see daily wips here is my profile @balgrittella

Don't forget to visit http://www.liviomacchia.com/  and let me know what you think about!

Pura Vida
Aurora

Commenti

Post più popolari